20 March 2008

I decided some things today. I assigned Erica as my emergency contact. I think she's a good fit because she's level headed, rationale, and makes well thought out decisions. I really just need her to make these kind of decisions about who will take care of the cats if something happens to me. In that case, I have chosen Rachel to be the legal guardian of Gibbon and G.O. What would they do if i died? Probably mourn and stop eating. They probably would be very sad. Gibbon would understand what had happened to me because Erica would talk to him about it. And Georgie wouldn't understand because popcorn brains don't process information like that. She would know something was different, so Rachel would just have to tell her i went to buy cat food and that I worked a lot....but that I loved her very much. And then, having popcorn for brains, G.O. would stop asking questions about where i was.

I met a fat cat named Owen. I also know a tiny dog named Owen. The fat cat lookes like he wears a tabby coat with a white dickie. He doesn't talk much, but he's a boss. I wish i had a picture of him. He belongs to a nice lady named Brooke, whose apartment i will be moving into. However, Owen does not come with the apartment. Owen, the dog, is white and looks like an ewok. He is happy all the times that i have met him, and belongs to Helen and Tyler. I think he's from cuba, but i don't know if that's true. Again, i wish i had a picture.

1 comment:

Wenikio said...

so where are the new digs??