22 May 2008

screenplays, songs, slow motion, sunsets, sssss

so here's what wendy said (i hope you don't mind that i'm posting this)

"Just out of curiosity, what were the songs you were listening to today? I have a soundtrack too :) I was going to respond to the whole third paragraph with something engaging, but what keeps coming out is, "yes, I totally understand." So... yeah. I totally understand and do the same thing :)Maybe we missed our calling- screenplay?"

i was/am listening to Barcelona....a very meloncholy, almost desperate type of music that makes me feel alone and comforted at the same time. as if there is someone that can sing what my heart feels. of course, i don't know what the sound track would be when i am around G.O. The music is much more obvious when i am at coffee, and i don't notice it much when i'm home alone....mostly when i'm out in public. and things are slower motion. like walking home....the wind blows, but slowly, and i turn to look for cars when i cross, but it's all very slow. my actual pace doesn't seem slow, i just see everything around me happening slowly....but that everything is narrated by somone. i don't know what the narrator is saying though.

here's the song....eerie...

One more day down these stairs
His room is cold now and it hurts like hell
He holds tight, he stares
It’s almost over and it’s running through his head
They don’t know me, they don’t know more than I show

She’s walking up to him so slowly
It’s about time, it’s about time to fly away, but wait
This one is different cause she’s lonely
Fold your wings, you’ll need them more one day

One more smile, one more bed
Her eyes are dark now and they hurt like hell
She’s so still, she’s dead
She knows it’s over, she holds her head and says,
They can’t love me, they can’t love what I don’t show

He’s walking up to her so slowly
It’s about time, it’s about time to fly away, but wait
This one is different cause he’s lonely
Fold your wings, you’ll need them more

There’ve been to many times when I’ve drowned you with these perfect lines
And you’ve heard me say that I can cure you
This morning I woke up with this overwhelming fear of love
And I’m not sure if I can resurrect you

I’m walking up to you so slowly
It’s about time, it’s about time to fly away, but wait
I swear it’s different cause I’m lonely
Fold your wings, you’ll need them more one day


the man i'll one day love will understand the screen play, or maybe snap me out of it, back into the present.

Photobucket

No comments: