13 January 2008

Welcome to the Georgie Oranges Show. It's not really a show, it's just the name of my cat, Georgie Oranges. She's got popcorn for brains, and a marshmellow body, and giant gem blue, crossed eyes (she's also got nystagmus for anyone who knows what that is). So i dedicate this blog to her and all of the ridiculous funnylarities she adds to the world. Georgie's favorite thing to do is collect pennies and break dance fight with my other cat, Gibbon (or Mr. B, Mouse, B, Beep, Buh, Bubbies, Mokie, Pup, or Puppy. I don't know why i have so many names for him. Just do.) So i like cats, and maybe i will end up as a crazy cat lady. I'm just one cat away from being single for life. (there's a two cat limit for any girl hoping to one day get married-fyi).

1 comment:

Zach B said...

It really is amazing that you can type with the floor shaking like the San Fran Earthquake of 1903. Simply Amazing. I think you should blog more, it's good for the soul.